Director - Renewables
£90000 - £110000 per annum
Our client is the UK's leading provider of land, consent management, and stakeholder engagement services to support major infrastructure and regeneration projects from concept to delivery.
Due to continued growth, the company are seeking a director for their Renewables division. As the successful candidate you will inspire and lead teams, manage financial performance of teams, be responsible for service quality, identify recruitment needs, perform the role of Project Director for complex large projects that involve multiple Directorates and deliver against all Directorate level KPIs and objectives, reporting directly to the Senior Leadership Group and Board as required.
For a more in-depth job brief please apply to the vacancy or get in touch.
Director - Renewables
Location: Birmingham, Leeds, Warrington, or London, Hybrid
Salary: Competitive, circa £90,000-£110,000pa
- Create, develop and maintain trusted relationships with peers and key people across the company.
- Lead, motivate and develop all direct reports and their reports (your team) to optimise every individuals performance and professional growth and create the spirit of team.
- Engage all direct reports and your wider team in the Purpose, Vision and Values of the company and in the Directorate's annual and quarterly objectives, ensuring those objectives support the effective execution of the Directorate business plan.
- Develop high-performing teams through providing challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognise them for the impact that they make.
- Demonstrate empathy and resilience through leadership, creating a clear sense of direction in challenging times.
- Set quarterly recruitment forecasts for approval by MD.
- Actively engage as a Coach across the business, proactively supporting a Coaching and learning culture within the company and training others across the business on how to be an effective Coach.
- To positively change engagement/happiness KPI.
- Ensure compliance with Company policy and processes, demonstrate respect to Corporate Services and drive these behaviours within the Directorate.
Climate17 is a purpose-led, international Renewable Energy & Sustainability recruitment firm. We provide specialist talent acquisition services to organisations seeking to reduce their environmental footprint, as well as those working towards the decarbonisation of the energy sector.
Inclusive Application Process
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. We believe there is no solution to climate change without people. We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we are committed to partnering with clients and candidates to create an inclusive and sustainable regenerative world.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.
If you require additional support, equipment, or resources to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know.
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.