Our mission is to go beyond business as usual, bringing together purpose-driven people and organisations to power net zero, nature-positive impact.
Whether you’re in recruitment, marketing, finance or research, we bring our relentless passion and a wealth of shared knowledge to every dimension of our work. If you possess the tenacity for success and a desire to make a nature-positive impact, we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer you
Wealth & Wellbeing
- Market-leading salaries with a zero-threshold monthly commission scheme
- 24 days holiday allowance (rising by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 28 days) plus public holidays
- Birthday leave - an extra day off for your birthday
- Take a paid working trip to work in the other office (Bournemouth or Valencia)
- Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance
- Company contributory pension scheme (UK)
- Free fresh fruit for the office, provided weekly
- Free gym membership, local to our Bournemouth & Valencia offices
- Cycle to work scheme
Family & Community
- We’re a certified B Corp, committed to diversity, equity, inclusion and business as a force for good
- One day of paid leave per year to volunteer for a cause of your choice
- Enhanced maternity, adoption pay and shared parental leave
- We support flexible and hybrid working, for a healthy work-life balance
Career Development & Engagement
- We are a high-growth business that invests in professional development and promotes from within
- Bespoke L&D plan, tailored to your individual objectives, with internal and external training and coaching
- Utilise industry-leading platforms such as Bullhorn, Paiger and LinkedIn Recruiter
- An open, inclusive, collaborative and multicultural working environment
- Incentive schemes, team building and social events to celebrate success
- Yearly company awards and an annual company conference that brings the whole team together
Headcount growth since 2020
Our people say...
Manager – Renewable Energy (UK)
“I can’t fault my experience working for Climate17, both personally and professionally.”
"I feel supported as an individual, I’m being given opportunities I didn’t consider possible, and I never dread a Monday morning. It gives me great pride knowing the company I work for shares my values and is passionate about clean energy and sustainability too."
Manager – Renewable Energy (UK)
“I really enjoy working at Climate17.”
"It has given me a chance to develop professionally and personally, and it has given me some really interesting insights into the renewable energy and sustainability industries. I know there is a reason why we do what we do, and I am proud to be part of the transition towards Net-Zero."
Alba Neira Fuentes,
Senior Consultant - Renewable Energy (UK)
“The first thing I noticed when joining Climate17 was how clear their vision was for the business and the transparency that they have with their employees.”
"When I joined, I was given a clear path explaining what my onboarding process would be like and the support I was going to receive, and that’s exactly how we manage our candidates and clients. My experience working at Climate17 has been one where we all work as a team and help each other to deliver excellence in every aspect of the business."
Work with us
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.