Senior Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy (Spain & LATAM)
Who are Climate17?
Climate17 is a purpose-led, international renewable energy & sustainability recruitment consulting firm.
We are a growing, multi-lingual team, who operate from offices in the UK & Spain, supporting clients globally.
We provide specialist talent acquisition and market insight services to organisations seeking to reduce their environmental footprint and those working towards the decarbonisation of the energy sector.
We work in partnership with our clients, providing the right people who allow them to succeed and grow.
Our Renewable Energy Division
Our Renewable Energy division works with a broad range of businesses and organisations, from high-growth start-ups to multinational corporations, making a positive and significant impact on climate change through the proliferation of new renewable energy projects, as well as those making the distribution and consumption of energy more flexible and efficient, through the integration of new technology.
Our experience covers both renewable energy and energy flexibility, encompassing a broad range of technologies, including Wind (Offshore & Onshore), Solar and Bioenergy, as well as Energy Storage and Green Hydrogen.
As the demand for our services continues to grow, we are continuing to expand our team of specialist recruiters and now have an exciting opportunity for a recruitment professional to join our dedicated Renewable Energy division.
- Identify candidates using various technologies and tools including our CRM (Bullhorn), LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards and other social/online media.
- Managing Interviews with candidates (phone, video conference and personal interviews).
- Creating reports of candidate’s profiles.
- Build an active candidate community through ongoing strategic engagement.
- Ensure that where mandates are more challenging, we are continually updating the client to demonstrate our partnership approach to solving their problems as well as managing expectations.
- Ensure all jobs are properly advertised across all relevant media.
- Build your social media presence.
- Attend relevant industry events to build your network and promote the business.
- Develop existing client relationships and generate new client relationships.
- Identify, map and develop specific vertical markets and become a go-to player/subject matter expert.
- Utilise our analytics software to track key activity metrics and jobs pipeline.
- Update managers on candidate pipeline and progress against live jobs.
- Understand, develop and evidence your skills under our competency framework.
- Record activity appropriately in our CRM (Bullhorn).
- Achieve monthly KPI and revenue targets.
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment.
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or other relevant degree/commensurable experience.
- Master Degree in Human Resources would be a plus.
- A genuine interest in renewable energy and sustainability and a real ambition to become an expert recruiter in these fields.
- Proficient level of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical aspects of roles with clients, candidates and colleagues.
- A strong work ethic.
- Positive attitude.
- Cultural fit (you must share our values).
- Renewable energy or sustainability experience desirable.
What We Offer
- Structured career development plan – we work with you to help define and realise your career goals.
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression – we are an ambitious, high-growth business that promotes from within.
- Progression is meritocratic and based on a combination of results (activity metrics & billings) and competency levels.
- Bespoke L&D plan, tailored to your individual objectives – internal and external training & coaching.
- Industry-leading systems and technology – we heavily invest in the best platforms to support you (Bullhorn CRM, analytics, Paiger marketing software, LinkedIn Recruiter).
- Collaborative working – we are a close-knit team who support each other to succeed.
- Flexible working – we support a healthy work–life balance.
- Diversity and inclusion – we are a truly international business.
- We walk the talk – we are committed to making a positive impact and we are a certified B Corporation.
Comp & Benefits
- Market–leading salary (annual pay reviews).
- Zero threshold monthly commission scheme.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance (post probation).
- 24 days annual leave plus public holidays (rising by 1 day for every year’s service up to 28 days per annum).
- Extra day’s holiday for your birthday.
- Working holidays abroad.
- Flexible working.
We Are Purpose Driven
Climate17 is a purpose-driven company.
We strive to continuously improve our standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability, using B Corp Certification as a framework.
All employees are expected to be involved in and support initiatives and practices to help us certify, develop and re-certify.
Inclusive Application Process
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.
If you require additional support, equipment or resources in order to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know.
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.