Our client is one of the UK's leading Solar PV Operations and Maintenance providers. They are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious individuals to join their highly skilled and experienced teams.
Due to significant growth in their Operations & Maintenance contracts, they are seeking an additional Solar Technician to oversee a mixture of planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on their portfolio of Solar Farms across the Essex and Kent areas.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of all reactive and planned maintenance on a mixed portfolio of domestic and commercial rooftop PV schemes. There could also be scope to assist with the operations and maintenance on ground-mounted utility scale PV Plants (5MW ) and Battery storage units.
- Responsible for maintaining, inspecting and testing solar PV systems to assess and rectify performance issues, all whist adhering to BS7671 (18th edition preferred).
- Corrective maintenance will include the replacement of key components including inverters, modules, strings and meters in addition to undertaking scheduled maintenance across the sites.
- Due to the nature of our client's business they also ask that their employees demonstrate flexibility towards working location and hours which may involve extended days, weekends or nights away from home.
- JIB Approved (Gold Card) Electrician.
- C&G 2391 (or equivalent) inspection and testing qualification.
- BS7671 17th or 18th wiring edition.
- Experience of working on solar PV systems.
- You must hold a valid full UK driving manual driving licence.
- You must be IT literate.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.