VP of Construction RNG
$200000 - $250000 per annum plus package and bonuses
The VP of Construction plays a crucial leadership role within the company. The VP serves as a strategic leader responsible for Construction activities for the company and its projects. Additionally, you will manage the commercial negotiations and execution of construction for US renewable natural gas and biogas projects. This role entails strategic and financial analysis.
- Lead a high-performing team of construction professionals.
- Manage engineering, procurement, and construction functions.
- Oversee contracting.
- Continuous improvement, key performance indicators related to construction.
- Compliance and risk.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business, Operational Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role or a track record of advancement in top-tier energy construction.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate and manage relationships.
- Strong financial acumen, including P&L responsibility, budgeting, and cost management.
- Plan and execute deadline-driven projects with strong prioritization skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Solid technical knowledge.
- Successful experience with implementing and managing complex project management systems and tools.
Climate17 is a purpose-led, international renewable energy & sustainability recruitment consulting firm. We provide specialist talent acquisition and market insight services to organisations seeking to reduce their environmental footprint and those working towards the decarbonisation of the energy sector.
Inclusive Application Process
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we are committed to partnering with clients and candidates to create an inclusive and sustainable regenerative world.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.
If you require additional support, equipment, or resources to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know.
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.