Our client's mission is to be the market leader in helping business play its part in building a zero-carbon world. They do this by working with clients to achieve their sustainability, energy, and carbon reduction goals, aligning their business goals with their sustainability goals. Last year they were instrumental in driving over 10,000 tonnes of carbon out of the atmosphere, saving clients £6m in the process. As an Agile Product Manager you will play a key part in the delivery of this mission.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital product owner who can devise, coach, and influence the implementation of Agile practices throughout the business. This is an opportunity to work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to deliver a great product and make a lasting difference to the business. Working as part of the Technology Product Division you will have access to industry leading experts in carbon emissions reduction, a dedicated engineering resource, marketing and sales support.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver the vision and positioning for your product and participate in the design and conceptualisation of the overall product concept and execution.
- Manage your product's mid to long term feature road-map that is based on outcomes and aligned with the wider business road-map.
- Manage and prioritising your product backlog daily and as part of your team's agile/lean development processes
- Educate and coach technical, operational and commercial teams in Agile techniques.
- Meeting frequently with clients, delivery team, ESG specialists, Sales & Marketing and other stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their business processes and needs.
- Capturing product requirements from customers and stakeholders and writing accurate user stories.
- Develop product management practices templates and techniques within the business.
- Understand, develop, and manage client data needs and relationships.
- Working closely with the sales team to take the product to market and develop product sales collateral.
- Understand the other "competing" software platforms in ESG reporting/Carbon foot printing/Building energy management etc.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Agile product delivery experience (Scrum, User Stories, Acceptance testing etc.).
- Digital Product Ownership experience as outlined on your CV.
- Marketing communications and presentation skills.
- A passion for agile processes, possessing a range of techniques and communication skills to nudge the business towards more efficient and coordinated working practices.
- Experience of taking commercial responsibility for your product and achieving sales and engagement targets.
- Strong communication skills and able to advocate your product, manage change and support customer adoption.
- Work closely with marketing teams to devise clear communication of features, benefits and value to clients.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.