Climate17 are delighted to be supporting our Client who are a leading independent multidisciplinary consultancy for the built environment, providing a full range of engineering services, exciting and innovative design solutions on a full range of projects from the UK and the Middle East.
They currently need a proactive and enthusiastic Sustainability Consultant in the expanding London office and the successful professional would be responsible for providing sustainable design expertise on life embodied carbon assessments and circular economy statements; both new-build, fit out and refurbishment projects for the public and private sector. Working in a multi-discipline environmental buildings team you will assist in providing a comprehensive design service to the company's prestigious clients.
- An understanding of circular economy principles and reporting
- Carrying out Life cycle assessments (LCA) using accredited databases and tools for buildings and infrastructure projects
- Providing appropriate low carbon material and procurement solutions to lower the embodied carbon of a project
- Knowledge of the UKGBC Net Zero and RICS Embodied Carbon guidance methodology for embodied carbon and experience of delivering results against the BREEAM standards
- Knowledge of the Green House Gas emissions reporting
- Knowledge of LCA software such as etool or oneCLICK LCA and ICE databases
- Managing workload and meeting project deadlines
- Help teams and contribute to developing the Sustainable development framework goals
- Report writing experience and communication skills for clients and internal teams
- Appropriate technical design experience
Qualifications & Skills
- An appropriate degree and post graduate qualification, with extensive experience within the climate change sector.
- Have at least associate/ affiliate level qualification with an appropriate professional body.
- A buildings' sustainability/materials related MSc is desirable.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.