We are currently searching for a Senior Building Physics Specialist on behalf of our client, a leading energy and environmental consultancy.
Providing technical expertise, strategies and solutions, you will be an integral member of the design teams.
- 4 years in specialist consulting - ideally in the residential and commercial construction sector
- A relevant degree and background in engineering/building physics, with strong technical expertise
- Be a Chartered professional, and/or Member of a relevant professional body
- A detailed, technical understanding of relevant industry standards and guidance - including BS 5250, BS 13788 and CIBSE TM59
- A proven capability at managing multiple projects
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships, attend meetings and discuss multiple service areas
- Desire to technically lead and develop existing and new service areas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be numerically literate, with excellent report writing skills
You will also need the following software skills:
- AutoCAD and Rhino
- Thermal bridging / psi-value modelling: Trisco and Solido
- Interstitial condensation: Glaser and WUFI
- Dynamic modelling: Design Builder / IES
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.