Our client is one of the UK’s leading Solar PV Operations and Maintenance providers. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious individual to join their highly skilled and experienced teams.
They are seeking an additional Approved Electrician to cover sites across East and West Sussex and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for the coordination of all reactive and planned maintenance on domestic and commercial rooftop schemes as well as ground-mounted utility scale PV Plants (5MW+) and Energy Storage systems.
- Responsible for maintaining, inspecting and testing solar rooftop and ground mounted PV systems
- Assess and rectify performance issues
- Accessing rooftop spaces to carry out essential testing and maintenance
- Corrective maintenance; including the replacement of key components including inverters, modules, strings and meters in addition to undertaking scheduled maintenance across the sites.
- Maintaining and operating security, CCTV, and monitoring/communication systems
- Taking part in the company’s weekend callout rota
- NVQ3/C&G Electrician/JIB Gold Card
- BS7671 17th or 18th edition
- C&G 2391 (or equivalent i.e, AM2 assessment) inspection and testing qualification.
- Sound knowledge of domestic electrical systems
- Asbestos awareness (desirable)
- Experience of working on solar PV systems would be a significant advantage, however our client is happy to consider experienced commercial/industrial Electricians wishing to enter this industry
- IT literate
- Valid full UK driving licence (company transport will be provided)
- Demonstrate flexibility towards working location and hours which may involve extended days, weekends or occasional nights away from home.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Renewable Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.