Our client is an international Solar O&M contractor who currently manage c.200MW+ of utility-scale solar farms across the UK.
They are looking to hire a skilled Solar O&M technician with high voltage AP3 qualifications to oversee the smooth operation of their solar farms across the Colchester area.
- Execution of routine maintenance activities on all electrical (modules, inverters, AC boxes) and mechanical components (module mounting system, fences and gates etc.)
- Routine maintenance activities on monitoring and communication equipment (data logger, routers, sensors, CCTV etc.)
- HV maintenance as required (potential for SAP training long-term)
- Perform reactive and corrective maintenance activities
- Management of subcontractors and quality control, as required
- Visual inspection activities, cleaning and report to management team
- Fault identification on electrical components
- Experience of PPM on MW-scale Solar PV systems
- Good knowledge of MS office tools
- Valid and clean car driving license
- NVQ Level 3/C&G/JIB Gold Approved electrical certification
- BS7671 18th edition
- C&G 2391 or 2394/5 inspection and testing qualification/s
- SMSTS (preferable)
- HVAP3 (essential)
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Renewable Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.