Our client is a world-renowned Renewable energy company who are looking to hire an experienced Solar O&M Coordinator to help maximise the production from client assets, increase maintenance efficiency and achieve a high level of safety performance.
The O&M Coordinator shall focus on the daily, weekly and monthly needs of the O&M service, supporting the regional O&M managers and other staff to deliver the service in a safe, compliant, professional, and cost effective manner.
- Responding to daily requests for support from the site technicians, prioritise any issues, and escalate as required
- Monitoring compliance with maintenance schedules, ensure high quality of documentation of completed maintenance, identify upcoming maintenance tasks, highlight overdue items for attention, action low stock items.
- Compiling summaries of maintenance work completed, collating photographs, and drafting relevant insights, for monthly client reporting.
- Stock management and procurement of materials. Lead an improvement activity to increase the quality and efficiency of this task.
- Support technicians with skip/plant hire and waste disposal needs.
- Coordinate vehicle maintenance
- Coordinate equipment and tool calibration
- Administer equipment warranty claims
- Coordinate PPE maintenance and new orders
- Maintaining a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and other quality management tools as necessary
- Ensuring client invoicing for any chargeable items (including spare parts) is carried out accurately and promptly
- Provide administrative support for field technicians, including booking travel & accommodation
- Help organise team meetings and annual team events
- Manage the grounds maintenance needs of the site in accordance with the contract
- Progress corrective maintenance of civils structures including framework, foundations and fencing. Undertake warranty claims as required.
- Support monthly & annual reporting tasks
- Contributing to Thrive cost saving and other company initiative
- Partially deputising for the O&M manager, including approval of Upkeep WOs
- Analysis of maintenance KPIs and highlighting trends and anomalies
- Tracking and compiling the compliance score for solar O&M
- Supporting the monitoring and escalation of site performance
- A background in coordination or administration background with some experience of maintenance procedures or operating assets.
- A high level of organisation and computer literacy is required to be successful in this role.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Renewable Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.