Our client is a leading renewable energy developer at with a focus on the operations and maintenance of a broad portfolio of renewable energy assets.
Their team provides a comprehensive range of Operations and Maintenance services, including all electrical and non-electrical tasks required for the efficient maintenance of operating solar farms.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and corrective maintenance works, including HV maintenance, for solar plants to ensure the successful ongoing operation of the plants.
- Understand the company's detailed obligations in respect of the Site/Lead Technician's assigned sites, and ensure, monitor and report on compliance with those obligations.
- Be aware of HSE issues, report any on site issue to the Regional Manager and HSE Manager and implement necessary measures to improve HSE.
- Take primary on-site responsibility for plant performance, work quality and site appearance (both electrical, landscaping, and other).
- Maintain regular contact with the Technical Operations Planner, Regional Manager and Area Supervisor to coordinate site works effectively and seek guidance where required.
- Together with other Site Technicians, effectively resolve work tickets and report back any required information to the Project Manager, Technical Operations Planner or Regional Manager (or other seniors where required).
- Liaise with internal and external parties such as in-house LV, HV and Ground maintenance.
- teams, subcontractors and other third parties as required and directed.
- Professionally and diligently undertake all required training and development.
- Take part in the company's on-call rota for non-working hours (including bank holidays and weekend).
- C&G 2330 level 2/3 or equivalent
- C&G 2391 Inspection and testing
- C&G BS7671 17th/18th edition
- Full UK Driving License
- Computer literate
- Can work under own initiative
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Right to live and work in the EU (essential)
- Qualifications or training in specific PV inverter technologies; Communications or networking qualifications; IOSH or NEBOSH (desirable)
- HV qualifications AP15 or OP40 or equivalent and provide a personal switching log
- Experience working on ground mounted solar farms
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.