We are currently working with a nationwide provider of O&M services to the solar PV sector who currently managed over 1GW of renewable energy across the UK.
They are actively seeking an experienced Solar O&M Technician carry out a mix of preventive and corrective maintenance on their portfolio of solar PV assets.
- Work to a planned maintenance schedule issued by your line manager.
- Respond in a timely manner to breakdowns, diagnosing faults and Inspecting work both in progress and upon completion.
- Repair equipment when necessary and Inspect work for satisfactory performance.
- Participate and provide on the job training to colleagues.
- Review suitable stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Advise manager on required stock levels and cost.
- Ensure compliance with in-house health and safety policy.
- Recommend improvements and modifications.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with all stakeholders including the public.
- Document work undertaken / daily activities and provide a daily activity report.
- Recognise issues and assess risks and review any findings with management.
- C&G / NVQ L3 electrician
- BS 7671 17th or 18th Edition
- BS 2391 Inspection and Testing
- Previous experience of working on MW-scale soalr PV systems (essential)
- Comprehensive knowledge of DC Electrical systems
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with emergency situations
- Must have strong IT and communication skills
- AP15/OP40 HV Qualification (desirable)
- Experience of working with central inverter manufacturers (essential)
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Renewable Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.