Our client is one of the leading renewable energy Operations and Maintenance providers who maintain over 1 Gigawatt of solar assets across the UK.
Due to significant growth in their Operations & Maintenance contracts, they are seeking an additional Solar Farm Technician to oversee a mixture of planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on their portfolio of Soar Farms across the Gloucester area.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of all reactive and planned maintenance on a mixed portfolio of ground-mounted utility scale PV Plants (5MW ) and Battery storage units.
- Responsible for maintaining, inspecting and testing solar PV systems to assess and rectify performance issues, all whist adhering to BS7671 (18th edition preferred).
- Corrective maintenance will include the replacement of key components including inverters, modules, strings and meters in addition to undertaking scheduled maintenance across the sites.
- Effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Taking part in the company's weekend reactive callout rota (1 in 4 weekends on average).
- Demonstrate flexibility towards working location and hours which may involve extended days or nights away from home as-per the needs of the business.
- JIB Approved (Gold Card) Electrician.
- C&G 2391 (or equivalent) inspection and testing qualification.
- BS7671 17th or 18th wiring edition.
- Experience of working on solar PV systems.
- You must hold a valid full UK driving manual driving licence.
- You must be IT literate.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Renewable Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.