Social Media Manager
Climate17 is working with an international energy consultancy based in London, with offices in Frankfurt, Chicago, and Sarajevo. The company has been successfully delivering energy cost management solutions to 1000s of clients across different countries since 1995. They are now looking for a Social Media Manager to join their fast-growing team.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI.
If you have a zeal for sustainability and energy matters for business users, as well as technology and data solutions, and are looking for a marketing position where you can stimulate positive action for sustainable business growth, you would be the ideal candidate for this role.
Our client is an international energy and sustainability consultancy delivering consultancy services and technology solutions to large complex international and global organisations. They help their clients buy and use energy more efficiently, and to deliver renewable energy and net zero strategies to reduce emissions, ultimately promoting sustainable business growth.
They are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage the company image in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals.
You will understand how to use platforms like LinkedIn and other industry discussion boards to promote the brand in the manner required for awareness and position, as well as how to create leads for new business.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be expected to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the company's views creatively.
This is an important position within the Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing. Ultimately, you should be able to handle the social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road-map.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing, Content writer and campaign manager to establish a Social Media strategy.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like within marketing and sales, and operations and customer service, to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content.
- Working with the Learning and Development Manager to educate the Sales team to become better social media ambassadors.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Oversee social media account's design (e.g., cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like competitions, employee content to promote a positive working environment.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (operations, customer service, sales, human resources etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- A degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager, with 3 years in a mid to senior position in B2B environment.
- Hands on experience in content management and working with a content creator.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.