Climate17 are proud to be working with a leading organisation who specialise in the food and consumer goods industry, they have a mission to bring together Commercial Insight and Social Impact. They have a strong ambition to drive change that can make a tangible difference for Society, Businesses, and Individuals. They have a unique ability to convene stakeholders across the food and consumer goods industry to address the economic, social, and environmental issues that matter to everyone.
Our client is now looking for forward-thinking individuals to join their expanding team. The Social Impact team are looking for ambitious people with the energy and passion to make tangible changes happen.
About the Role
The industry advisory groups are fundamental to delivering Social Impact, guiding, and shaping what the organisation and industry do. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to develop and build a trusted peer network who will provide thought leadership for the FMCG industry. This role provides the opportunity to own and drive the development of this most valued network in the food and consumer goods industry.
- You will develop a programme of activity across the Senior Advisory Groups.
- Ensure good governance of Advisory Groups, via measuring and reporting their effectiveness.
- Effective communication of the role of Advisory Groups and the work they undertake.
- Support the Advisory Group leads to develop a wider industry network.
- Develop effective communications plans with the marketing team to showcase and raise awareness, driving engagement with Social Impact programmes.
- Continually develop your own expertise, analyse trends, and monitor stakeholder feedback with recommendations for future opportunities and improvements.
- You will have input to the annual business plan and strategic planning for the Social Impact team.
- Report to the Strategy and Corporate Affairs Director.
- Experience working in/with the UK food and consumer goods industry.
- A good understanding of the ESG agenda and how it connects to key roles within the food and consumer goods industry.
- Strong ability to connect issues and develop a strategic approach to problems.
- Strong project management skills - capable of working under pressure and adopting a flexible approach to meet changing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Experience managing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly motivated with the ability to drive programmes forward.
- A team player with the ability to collaborate with colleagues across the organisation.
- Willingness to be flexible and work across a broad range of issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Location Combination of remote and office-based working, with some occasional UK travel.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.