Site Quality Manager - Utility-Scale Solar PV
Location: Stockport, United Kingdom
Climate17 is working with a fully vertically integrated, international renewable energy business that builds, owns and operates a diverse portfolio of renewable energy assets across the world.
They are actively searching for an experienced Site Quality Manager to supervise a ready-to-build Utility Scale Solar Site in the UK.
- Supervision and monitoring of FAT tests of equipment.
- Reading and interpretation of plans.
- Complete protocols and supervise their implementation by subcontractors.
- Monitoring of the activities required in the Quality Assurance Plan.
- Review of compliance with Quality regulations.
- Material control and certification monitoring.
- Interpretation, evaluation and management of test results.
- Eager to continue to progress their career in renewables
- At least 2 years of experience in quality control in photovoltaic projects
- Advanced level of Spanish and English
- Knowledge of quality control and non-destructive testing
- Knowledge of electrical/photovoltaic installations
- A driven and creative problem-solver and good managerial skills
Climate17 is a purpose-led, international Renewable Energy & Sustainability recruitment firm. We provide specialist talent acquisition services to organisations seeking to reduce their environmental footprint, as well as those working towards the decarbonisation of the energy sector.
Inclusive Application Process
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. We believe there is no solution to climate change without people. We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we are committed to partnering with clients and candidates to create an inclusive and sustainable regenerative world.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.
If you require additional support, equipment, or resources to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know.Apply now
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.