Our client is an award-winning carbon-neutral engineering company who specialise in asset assessment, testing, improvement & optimisation of solar farms across the UK.
They are looking for a site-based Project Manager to oversee a mass-module exchange project across three separate solar farms, swapping the defective modules for new replacements.
- Scan barcodes of damaged/faulty modules; taking photographs of damages and serial IDs
- Uploading of data to company database/portal
- Maintain full control of all the data accuracy and integrity
- Management of staff and subcontractors for the duration of works
- Site mobilisation across all three sites
- Deployment & control of onsite exchange team
- Electrical isolations
- Responsible for the overall H&S for the site and it’s employees at all times
- Contribute towards weekly progress reports and program updates
- Operation of site equipment / plant
- Full responsibility for site security/integrity
- Experience in Large scale solar construction (desirable)
- Experience of working on solar farms in winter
- Experience of managing teams
- Experience or qualification for electrical isolations (string combiner box isolations)
- Experience is the operation of a bobcat/telehandler (desirable)
- Ability to work away from home during the duration of works (accommodation/food provided)
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Renewable Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.