Service Manager - Renewable Energy
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Our client is an established and fast-growing pioneer in the renewable energy sector and is dedicated to clean energy use. They make complicated innovative technology simple, easy to install, enjoyable, clean, and aesthetically appealing. Their intelligent management unit has been designed to manage energy especially renewable energy in several behind-the-meter applications. With years dedicated to research and development, their smart and sustainable solutions have proven value in practice and can be deployed quickly and at a low cost for clients.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Services, the Service Manager will be responsible for managing after-sales service support, within the UK and Europe, exceeding performance standards and customer expectations. The successful candidate will manage service tickets and provide post-delivery technical support, collaborating with various stakeholders to deliver high-quality customer service.
- Coordinate and schedule commissioning activities.
- Coordinate with engineering and project managers to facilitate a seamless transition to customer handover.
Post Delivery Support
- Improve and maintain a ticketing system for capturing, managing, and tracking customer service requests.
- Provide FRACAS reporting and data analysis from the ticketing system.
- Ensure SLA response times are met.
- Remotely monitor installations ensuring power generation is maximised.
- Review site alarms, ensuring automatic notifications on site status are acted upon promptly.
- Support business process improvements and reporting functionality concerning service tickets.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers on service tickets.
- Address customer inquiries and concerns promptly, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- Experience using PowerBI or similar.
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong co-ordination skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Software tools.
Climate17 is a purpose-led, international Renewable Energy & Sustainability recruitment firm. We provide specialist talent acquisition services to organisations seeking to reduce their environmental footprint, as well as those working towards the decarbonisation of the energy sector.
Inclusive Application Process
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. We believe there is no solution to climate change without people. We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we are committed to partnering with clients and candidates to create an inclusive and sustainable regenerative world.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.