Our client is a growing group looking to offer a a senior surveyor the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects across Infrastructure clients, predominantly surrounding valuation, and acquisition advice.
This would be the ideal next step for a candidate who is just become chartered RICS or nearing that stage in their career. More senior candidates would also be considered at Associate Level.
• Valuation, negotiation and acquisition advice to Infrastructure and Public Sector clients
• Completing investment appraisals, due diligence and valuations.
• Attending all necessary/related project meetings and site visits.
• Project managing external consultants, developers and stakeholder liaison.
• Developing contacts, sites and schemes in conjunction with other team members and undertaking professional consultancy and project management work in own right.
• Attending industry shows and events to promote and develop business.
• Keeping aware of key industry, policy and developments.
• Contributing to newsletters/articles/e-briefings/research documents/papers.
• Ideally a degree in Surveying or development management
• Experience in private practice, rural surveying, commercial or valuations work
• Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
• Commercially astute
• Willingness to take on responsibilities and develop business
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart. Please get in touch today.