Our client is a leading organisation who specialises in operations and maintenance of wind and solar PV plants across the UK. The business are expanding their team in the United Kingdom and are currently looking for a Senior Contract Manager to manage all aspects of their Civil and landscape related contracts.
This is a challenging role with a UK remit and managerial responsibility.
- To be responsible for the day to day operation of contracts.
- Be able to carry out Site Inspections and compile reports on the findings with recommendations.
- Compile reports which will then go to the Clients.
- Quote for Civils and Landscaping requests.
- Assisting with liaising with Clients involving correspondence and face to face meetings.
- Be proactive and committed to provide an excellent service to our Clients.
- Responsible for staffing allocations as needed.
- Ensure full compliance with all aspects of Health and Safety.
- Provide the work teams with technical advice and support concerning all aspects of their duties.
- Co-ordinate between Clients, Management and Teams.
- Proven track record in managing Civil and landscaping Contracts.
- Clean Driving Licence.
- Experience in a client facing account management/customer service role.
- Able to remain composed and professional under pressure, keeping a positive outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on safety.
- Clear communicator, with solid interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about personal development.
- Good IT skills in MS Word/Excel.
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and able to multitask effectively.
- Valid right to work in the UK.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.