Our client is a rapidly growing, established company with a strong reputation for delivering solutions that help businesses reduce carbon, energy, and waste. Alongside its core net zero carbon, energy and waste consulting services, the company is now establishing a solid platform for growth based on commercial buildings, analytics technology, and associated services.
After 12 successful years, the management team are bringing in several additional staff members to support business growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven engineer to join a highly successful, fun and friendly team. You'll be working as a member of the consulting team to direct, manage and deliver a range of carbon, energy, and water consultancy services to corporate clients with a focus on manufacturing and industrial, in particular, the food and beverage sectors.
These will include onsite assessments, feasibility studies, development of net zero roadmaps, technology implementation support and implementation of InMetriks analytics solutions.
- Direct, manage, and provide technical input to numerous projects simultaneously and ensure delivery to client on time and within agreed budget.
- Manage and support junior team members to deliver projects and further their professional status.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and build lasting relationships with new clients with the expectation of maintaining and increasing revenues.
- Generate new business through ongoing account management activity and by supporting business development activities.
- Prepare/QA proposals for projects.
- Assist negotiations and securing contracts.
- Degree in Engineering or a relevant post graduate qualification.
- Chartered Engineer status or nearing chartered status.
- At least 5 years energy and carbon reduction experience in the industrial sector.
- Experience in similar consultancy position.
- Have a proven record of delivering sustainability, process improvement, or cost efficiency improvements projects from strategic assessment though implementation.
- Experience of managing a team to deliver projects, including developing project briefs, written cost proposals and report QA.
- Managing complex or multi-client projects.
- Energy management and auditing including onsite deep dive assessments.
- Development of net zero roadmaps.
- Key account management and new business development.
- Managing bids and delivering proposals to deadlines.
- Experience in negotiating and securing business contracts.
- Leading and facilitating workshops/seminars.
Knowledge and Other Skills:
- Competence in data analysis using excel and other specialist software.
- Good communication and report writing skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of industrial energy usage and systems, including; boilers, steam, heat networks, hot water systems, refrigeration, HVAC, Scada/BMS, CHP, heat pumps, and other renewable energy technology.
- Energy management systems (ISO50001).
- Metering, Monitoring & Targeting.
- Electrical infrastructure & systems.
- Process Optimisation.
- Policy frameworks such as, CCA, ESOS, UKETS, IPC and incentive schemes such as RHI, FIT, IETF.
- Efficiency technology design & implementation.
- Renewable energy technology design and implementation.
- Measurement & verification.
- UK Driving Licence - a moderate of UK travel will be required.
- Will require UK DBS clearance.
Location Hampton, London
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.