Our client is a leading environmental and global professional services company whose areas of focus span energy, property, water, transport, resources, defence and government services.
They provide a friendly, flexible and creative environment to develop your skills and challenge yourself.
Working with highly knowledgeable consultants, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing small- to medium-sized projects from commencement to completion
- Working as a team on larger and strategic projects
- Assisting with co-ordinating project finances, the production of deliverables in line with the client’s expectations and to agreed timescales
- Assisting with tender submissions
- Ensuring all project work is completed to a high standard
- Preparing input for client proposals e.g. information gathering, assessing relevant data and details, and providing appropriate summaries
- You may be required to assist in public consultations with preparatory materials, attend public events in support of a wider client proposal, attend and monitor committee and other hearings
- A relevant degree (or equivalent) and an MSc in EIA, Environmental Management or similar
- You’ll need to be a knowledgeable and competent EIA project manager who is used to being in a client-facing role
- A proven understanding of EIA legislation, procedures and standards to IEMA Quality Mark level, and excellent at drafting NTS’s and introductory and concluding chapters of ESs
- EIA experience in residential and mixed-use developments and competent in the preparation of EIA screening and scoping reports.
- Ideally experience in at least one of the following – CEMPs / CMPs, socio-economic assessments, HIA reports or sustainability statements/ assessments
Good financial and project management skills, and great communication skills to build, maintain and consolidate strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and external bodies
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.