Senior Desalination Engineer - Renewable Energy
Up to €75.000 per annum Hybrid Model Work
Climate17 is looking for a Senior Desalination Engineer to work on international projects within a company with a strong presence throughout the world.
Our client has managed over 100 hydropower and water conservancy projects, both large and medium-sized, domestically and internationally. Of these, more than 80 are either completed and operational or currently under construction, with a combined installed capacity of 50,000MW.
- Extracting and synthesizing key requirements from detailed project specifications to inform the design and execution team of the project from the tender phase through to project delivery.
- Analysis of feed and treated water quality data to determine an effective water treatment solution.
- Collaboration, design and input into plant and equipment layout for the generation of plant general arrangements and 3D plant models
- Preparation of equipment, instrument and valve schedules and equipment selection in accordance with the project specification
- Development of piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Process modelling and design, through the tender phase to detailed design, including hydraulic calculations and pump sizing, membrane, and biological system modelling.
- Prepare project documentation including plant control philosophy, operation, and maintenance manuals.
- Bachelor's degree or above in process, chemical o mechanical engineering from a university.
- 10 years or above experience in the process of mechanical engineering design.
- Cheerful personality, responsible, strong learning ability, strong communication and reporting ability.
- Experience as a design manager is preferred.
Are you passionate about new technologies and care about the environment? Then this is your chance to be part of the change! We are excited to share with you this great opportunity. Feel free to contact me for more information at the following email:Apply now
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.