Our client is a leading provider of real estate solutions and is currently looking for a dynamic and driven Senior Consultant with expert knowledge of Energy, Infrastructure & Sustainability practice to join their rapidly expanding Energy, Infrastructure & Sustainability team.
They work with clients on wide-ranging projects from delivering responsible business and Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) strategies, and managing climate-related risks, through to implementing energy management, renewable infrastructure, and wellbeing programmes.
You will be someone who has a few years’ experience within real estate sustainability advisory, with a sound knowledge of key sustainability topics.
- Direct experience in delivering Net Zero and ESG strategies for real estate investors / corporates
- Practical experience in voluntary and mandatory sustainability reporting (including GRESB, CDP and SECR)
- Exceptional client relationship and proven programme management skills
- Confident and practiced presenter and workshop facilitator
- An evident passion for sustainability & responsible business
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment
- Highly motivated individual with drive for self-development
- A degree in sustainability, energy engineering or other relevant discipline
- Direct experience in delivering energy management programmes including target setting, data analysis and legislative compliance
- Practical experience in implementing energy saving measures
- Practical experience conducting energy audits, with advanced data analytics including degree day and regression analyses
- Experience in producing Energy Reports and Sustainability Assessments (BREEAM/LEED) on building refurbishments
- Experience in design and developing ESG strategies for corporate occupiers and investors
- Experience and/or working knowledge of social impact reporting and TCFD
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.