Our client is a leading sustainability business looking to add an experienced Senior Consultant to its expanding team. Our client provides commercially focused sustainability strategy, reporting, risk management, and performance services to some of the UK's largest organisations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, entrepreneurial, and rapidly expanding sustainability consultancy, working with a diverse client base.
The successful candidate will be expected to successfully lead where necessary and ensure the delivery of key programmes to clients in the CRE sector as well as to develop products and services to drive growth.
- To deliver on team strategy and decarbonisation programmes in the CRE sector
- Support the innovation of services into the Real Estate sector with the associated commercial models
- Realising commercial opportunities, developing partnerships and working on ad-hoc strategic projects to maximise revenue and growth.
- Strategic services such as Net Zero and Science Based Targets (we have supported nearly 50% of UK organisations who have 'Paris proofed' Science based Targets)
- Multi-year data services with insights served from our world class inhouse platform
- Award winning building optimisation and cost reducing programmes (average 14% savings)
- Support mission to develop best in class decarbonisation programmes across our client's investments.
- Support our industry engagement with key partners
- Significant experience in account handling
- Ability and track record in developing and delivering strategy for decarbonisation and ESG services.
- Established track record in Corporate Real Estate and Investment Management clients
- Experience in building trusted client relationships
- Proven ability to develop accounts and hold trusted advisor relationships with senior players in large organisations
- Demonstrable experience in creating, capturing and communicating value within a dynamic fast paced B2B environment
- Thorough understanding of sector disclosure and assessment metrics such as NetZero, GRESB, Science Based Target, UNPRI, EPRA, TCFD
- Innovative, inquisitive and inspiring
- Awareness of areas in which our business can build a business case for future growth
- Ability and desire to look for continuous improvement opportunities
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.