Senior/Associate Surveyor - Infrastructure and Energy
£45000 - £70000 per annum
Climate17 is working with an expanding rural team based in Bristol that has an exciting opportunity to recruit AssocRICS / MRICS level Surveyors to provide quality-driven services to clients with rural property assets, both in the private and institutional sectors in the South West and into Wales.
You will provide surveying and property services including temporary access, acquisition, CPO, compensation and valuation advice to clients promoting or affected by major projects including transport, regeneration and energy. To assist in leading, developing and delivering strategic and tactical advice to clients in the infrastructure sector.
Senior / Associate Surveyor - Infrastructure and Energy
Location: Bristol; Hybrid / Flexible Working
Salary: £40,000 to £65,000 DOE
The successful candidates will be chartered surveyors with successful track records in delivering excellent rural professional and estate management services and experience in developing relationships with existing and potential clients. We are looking for enthusiasm, integrity and a can-do attitude; someone who has the ability to manage multiple projects and deal with a variety of work.
- Day to day professional advice to a mixed portfolio of clients. Helping the team expand and mange internal succession of clients.
- Being responsible and first point of contact for a number of existing clients. Managing those clients to service existing and future professional needs. Consistently providing sound and reasoned advice.
- The portfolio of work will cover management of rural estates and property portfolios, providing strategic advice to farm and estate clients, drafting agreements, doing deals, generally dealing with a wide range of jobs centred around providing property advice to our clients.
- Working with the Partners to expand the team by identifying and developing viable fee earning opportunities.
- Working closely with other specialist teams including planning and development, valuation, energy and infrastructure, agency and natural capital to deliver and develop new fee opportunities from existing and new clients.
- Actively assist in the development and implementation of efficient, 'best practice' internal systems and processes optimising IT and other resources.
- Implement policy as required and ensure legal, professional, and corporate compliance on all work carried out.
- Assisting with pitch reporting and presentations.
Climate17 is a purpose-led, international Renewable Energy & Sustainability recruitment firm. We provide specialist talent acquisition services to organisations seeking to reduce their environmental footprint, as well as those working towards the decarbonisation of the energy sector.
Inclusive Application Process
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We believe there is no solution to climate change without people. We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we are committed to partnering with clients and candidates to create an inclusive and sustainable regenerative world.
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.