Sales Engineer in Renewable Battery and Solar PV
£70000 - £100000 per annum plus significant commission, benefits
An innovative renewable energy company is looking for a Sales Engineer for a role based in Hawaii. The business specializes in direct current (DC) technology, developing and financing microgrids with PV, battery energy storage, hybrid DC appliances, and customized energy management systems that transform energy delivery.
With career progression, an entrepreneurial culture, flexible working and exciting technology, this role would suit a person who has an engineering background and strong battery and solar energy experience. Three or more years of technical and sales experience would be ideal.
If you're committed to driving clean, renewable energy this is an opportunity to help people control how they power their businesses and homes without the need for fossil fuels that harm the environment.
- Source and develop self-generated leads and appointments with potential customers
- Conduct sales presentations for potential customers
- Evaluate customers' knowledge and needs, provide technical support to contractors, clients, and other stakeholders
- Manage the pipeline of project activity from prospect to installation
- Meet sales targets
- Analyze the most efficient and cost-effective approach for projects
- Conduct site visits to assess performance of Adon's products and identify opportunities for improvement
- Assist the company's engineers with installation, commissioning, and testing, as needed
- Assist with preparing specification, drawings, and calculations for projects
- Maintain current knowledge of latest Adon Renewables developments by attending sales meetings, events, training, and industry events
- 4 Year Engineering Degree (Required), Mechanical/Electrical (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Solar, HVAC, Battery, or other renewable energy technologies (Required)
- Driver's license (Required)
- Travel to construction sites (Required)
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification (Preferred)
- Familiarity in AutoCAD and commercial construction (Preferred)
- MBA or business training (Preferred)
- Customer service: 3 Year (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 3 Year (Preferred)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Base Salary: $70,000 - $100,000
- Sales Commission: 2% of sales generated
- Performance based incentives (up to 35% of base salary).
- 401K Match
Work-life balance - our hybrid work model, we empower our employees to work flexibly, managing their unique life and work in the way that works best for them.
Great Benefits: An inclusive benefits package to support our employees such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, flexible work arrangements, 401(k) match, holidays & paid time off.
Climate17 is a purpose-led, international renewable energy & sustainability recruitment consulting firm. We provide specialist talent acquisition and market insight services to organisations seeking to reduce their environmental footprint and those working towards the decarbonisation of the energy sector.
Inclusive Application Process
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we are committed to partnering with clients and candidates to create an inclusive and sustainable regenerative world.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.
If you require additional support, equipment, or resources to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know.
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.