Climate 17 is working exclusively with the UK's leading supplier of gas to the road transport sector. As a pioneer in the supply of gas fuels, our client has built nine refuelling stations across the UK to service gas-powered vehicles.
They are currently hiring a number of Operations Centre Operatives to remotely monitor the operations of multiple refuelling stations and associated facilities on a 24/7 basis.
- Working a mixture of early, afternoon and night shifts in an unsupervised, 24/7 remote operations centre. Acting as first point of contact for all communications with Customers related all operational, safety and engineering aspects of station operation and performance.
- Proactively communicate with all customers related to station availability.
- Support Site Attendants and Customer Designated Personnel with initial station troubleshooting.
- Triage breakdown priorities and liaise with Engineers, clients and other third parties (under Service Level Agreements) and others on breakdown response.
- Provide a focal point for emergency response in the event of an incident.
- Oversee all activities to ensure reliable supplies of LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) to all sites.
- Occasional familiarity visits to stations and sites across the UK.
- Remotely monitor all equipment associated with fuelling and Tanker unloading operations at operational sites for safe operation. Please note: These sites are complex cryogenic and high-pressure gas processing plants and are classed as Hazardous installations.
- Monitor engineering works at site when notified by Engineering team/others.
- Monitor all customer operational sites and respond to alarms, trips, customer call outs, security breaches and any unsafe acts.
- Use of computers and CCTV to monitor station operations, interrogate available information, and identify any abnormal operating and/or equipment conditions.
- Tracking and recording the status of all operational sites using shift logs, including ensuring full and detailed records are maintained on plant operations including alarms, trips, and responses.
- Issue communications to wider team to inform them of station issues, activities, and resolutions.
- Accept, agree and approve commencement of delivery and book out and bulk fuel deliveries.
- Familiarity of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Remotely advise drivers via intercom system on safety and fuelling activities including assistance where problems arise during fuelling.
- Act as remote first response via intercom system for resolving customer stations operational issues prior to contacting Duty Engineer/Manager.
- Remote support for Engineers and third-party maintenance personnel.
- Experience of working in remote operating centre, plant control room or similar.
- Aware of safe working practices and legislation relating to Gas/Cryogenics/Hazardous Installations.
- Compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.