Our client are looking to recruit a Project Manager to support the development phase and manage the pre-construction and construction phases of solar and energy storage projects. The Project Manager will input on design and oversee contracting, construction, commissioning and delivery to Operations of solar and energy storage parks to specification and to approved budget and programme.
- Management of projects to ensure that each project is delivered safely to specification and to approved budget and programme
- Assist with the management and co-ordination of design inputs, procurement of equipment and services to ensure that the delivered projects accord with design
- Management and co-ordination of contractors, sub-contractors and internal resources to safely carry out construction and commissioning activities
- Obtain construction specific regulatory consents (e.g. Building Regulations, demolition licences) required for carrying out of construction work
- Progress projects through the company gating process
- Report variances to specification, programme and budget
- Ensure HS&E compliance including the requirements of CDM Regulations and quality management.
- Assist with the procurement and engagement of contractors to assist with delivery of projects. Select and use contractors in line with company policy and procedures
- Provide accurate internal project communications internally and externally
- Ensure contractors adhere to HS&E requirements including related off-site activities
- Manage and minimise risk and report on risk register
- Provide DSEAR file, handover pack and deliver training to assist operation and management of the project
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.