Our client is an ambitious renewable energy business that funds (via PPA), designs, develops, installs and manages high quality renewable energy solutions in the commercial and industrial space. Owing to growth, they are looking to add an ambitious, qualified and high-calibre Project Manager to strengthen their team.
These rooftop solar projects, ranging from c.500KW up to c.4MW, will be delivered across the new build commercial sector as well as retrofit on existing commercial buildings.
Location: Flexible - Work from home with site/office travel as required
- The individual will be an integral part of a team that is accountable for the overall performance of a range of commercial solar projects in new construction sector for high profile clients.
- To support business objectives of delivering value in all circumstances.
- Chair regular project and progress meetings.
- Deliver individual projects or parts of projects in a safe & environmentally responsible manner to time, cost and quality.
- Provide a professional and effective project management service including the use of performance indicators and project reporting systems in accordance with company & client procedures.
- Manage the development and delivery of changes in compliance with company processes and procedures.
- Assist in the provision of a safe working environment in the execution of managed work.
- Oversee the administration of multiple solar PV contracts, running concurrently.
- Manage the production of project management plans and programmes.
- Assist Senior Management with project budgets within agreed targets.
- Deliver regular progress reports, including relevant risks and issues, and the submission of Change papers where required.
- Prepare information for and liaise with third parties and authorities associated with the project.
- Managing projects and programmes to deliver high-quality services and deliverables in accordance with the business procedures.
- A methodical way of thinking and approach to work with effective organisational skills and the ability to adapt quickly.
- PRINCE2 qualification or other relevant Project Management qualifications (desirable).
- MAPM/MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body (desirable).
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Excellent ICT skills including Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong pre-construction and JCT/NEC contract experience.
- Experience in managing the delivery of project changes.
- Experience in Commercial, Industrial and/or Infrastructure preferable.
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- Able to build long-term relationships.
- Demonstrate working with and leading teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.