Project Manager - Commercial Solar PV
£50000 - £60000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Climate17 are working with a leading renewable energy business who specialise in the origination, development and management of commercial, industrial and residential solar systems and portfolios on behalf of institutional investors.
They are actively searching for an experienced renewables project manager to oversee the whole project lifecycle to ensure the successful and timely delivery of their projects across the UK.
- Successfully oversee the development, consenting, design, contracting, management and construction for a varied range of clients across the UK, particularly in the manufacturing and logistics sectors.
- Manage the entire process including sub-contractors workstreams through pre-construction, design, procurement and delivery.
- Support business objectives of delivering value in all circumstances.
- Deliver individual projects or parts of projects in a safe & environmentally responsible manner to time, cost and quality.
- Provide a professional and effective project management service including the use of performance indicators/project reporting systems in line with company & client procedures.
- Manage the development and delivery of changes in compliance with company processes and procedures.
- Assist in the provision of a safe working environment in the execution of managed work.
- Oversee the administration of multiple solar PV contracts, running concurrently.
- Manage the production of project management plans and programmes.
- Assist Senior Management with project budgets within agreed targets.
- Deliver regular progress reports, including relevant risks and issues, and the submission of Change papers where required.
- Prepare information for, and liaise, with 3rd parties and authorities
- Managing projects and programmes to deliver high-quality services and deliverables in accordance with the business procedures.
- Experienced in managing multi-disciplinary construction or energy projects to exacting safety standards, on delivering large complex projects with competing project and engineering demands, whilst managing cost and schedule implications.
- Must be pro-active, highly organised, self-motivated, resilient and a strong communicator
- Must have experience of managing renewable energy projects
- Commercially astute PRINCE2 qualification or other relevant Project Management qualification is preferred
- have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Full UK Drivers license
Location: Remote plus sit and office travel as required.
Climate17 is a purpose-led, international Renewable Energy & Sustainability recruitment firm. We provide specialist talent acquisition services to organisations seeking to reduce their environmental footprint, as well as those working towards the decarbonisation of the energy sector.
Inclusive Application Process
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We believe there is no solution to climate change without people. We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we are committed to partnering with clients and candidates to create an inclusive and sustainable regenerative world.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.
If you require additional support, equipment or resources in order to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know.
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.