Project Manager - Commercial Solar PV
£50000 - £60000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is an ambitious renewable energy business that fund (via PPA's), design, develop, installs and manage high quality renewable energy solutions in the commercial and industrial space. Owing to growth, they are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to strengthen their team.
The company install rooftop solar projects as well as private-wire Ground Mounted systems across the new build commercial sector as well as retrofit on existing commercial buildings, ranging from c.200KW up to c.4MW.
- Support business objectives of delivering value in all circumstances.
- Chair regular project and progress meetings.
- Deliver individual projects or parts of projects in a safe & environmentally responsible manner to time, cost and quality.
- Provide a professional and effective project management service including the use of performance indicators/project reporting systems in line with company & client procedures.
- Manage the development and delivery of changes in compliance with company processes and procedures.
- Assist in the provision of a safe working environment in the execution of managed work.
- Oversee the administration of multiple solar PV contracts, running concurrently.
- Manage the production of project management plans and programmes.
- Assist Senior Management with project budgets within agreed targets.
- Deliver regular progress reports, including relevant risks and issues, and the submission of Change papers where required.
- Prepare information for and liaise with 3rd parties and authorities associated with the project
- Managing projects and programmes to deliver high-quality services and deliverables in accordance with the business procedures.
- A methodical way of thinking and approach to work with effective organisational skills
- Electrical background preferred - HND, HNC, Bachelors etc.
- Experience in a construction setting would e advantageous.
- PRINCE2 qualification or other relevant Project Management qualifications (desirable).
- MAPM/MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body (desirable).
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Excellent ICT skills including Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong pre-construction and JCT/NEC contract experience.
- Experience in managing the delivery of project changes.
- Experience in Commercial, Industrial and/or Infrastructure preferable.
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- Demonstrate working with and leading teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
Location: Sheffield-region - work from home with Site/office travel as required
Climate17 is a purpose-led, international Renewable Energy & Sustainability recruitment firm. We provide specialist talent acquisition services to organisations seeking to reduce their environmental footprint, as well as those working towards the decarbonisation of the energy sector.
Inclusive Application Process
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We believe there is no solution to climate change without people. We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we are committed to partnering with clients and candidates to create an inclusive and sustainable regenerative world.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.
If you require additional support, equipment or resources in order to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know.
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.