Our client is an international, fast-growing Renewable Energy Developer, managing the full-cycle development of renewable energy projects on behalf of investors.
Growth and success in their business means that they are proactively seeking to hire a Project Manager to join their London office. This person will be responsible for managing their growing portfolio, which is primarily based in Italy and covers multiple technologies including solar, wind and biomass.
This is not a BD/project origination role. You will be responsible for coordinating with a team of experienced multidisciplinary professionals (technical, legal etc) based in Italy, to support them to manage projects through the various development phases, up until 'shovel ready' status.
It is essential that you speak fluent Italian, ideally you will have 2-3 years of experience and an ambition to develop into a self-sufficient Project Development Manager within the next 6-9 months.
- Allocating tasks and monitoring execution performance of the various development phases of the projects
- Presenting and consolidating project status reports to management
- Coordinate the team of professionals involved in the technical and administrative reports
- Manage assigned internal and external resources within the scope of the project, provide a collaborative and performance driven environment
- Continually identify, prioritise and mitigate project risks and issues
- Ensure that project deliverables are executed in accordance with the methodologies and meets business requirements
- Effectively manage project teams' time and allocate resources to ensure deliverables are completed
- Manage procurement and contract management processes when applicable
- Forecast internal resource capacity by tracking the progress of projects across the portfolios
- Estimate project costs and manage the budget
Who we are looking for:
- Proven work experience in the renewable energy sector, particularly in Italy
- Understanding of the sector's dynamics and key elements
- Managing multiple dependencies between projects
- Allocating tasks and monitoring execution performance
- Presenting and consolidating project status reports
- Demonstrate Project Portfolio management
- Experience of project management toolsets
- Agile use of IT tools including cloud platforms
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Financial, economics or technical background
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
- A flexible benefits scheme
- Provision of a group pension plan
- Company phone; laptop
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical/dental insurance
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.