Our client are a rapidly growing mid-sized energy and environmental consultancy with offices spread across the UK. They are a world-leading consultancy offering energy, environmental, engineering, technical advisory and renewables asset management services.
- Ability to take the lead in the Technical Advisory service team on the delivery of technical due diligence projects, covering both operational and pre-construction renewable energy assets (wind/PV/ESS).
- Project management of deliverables, including managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Managing a wider team, including delivery of Asset Management services for renewable energy developments, with a strong focus on wind turbine assets.
- Working with the Renewables and other Sector Leads to provide new opportunities for the business to grow.
- Significant in the renewable energy industry, including a minimum of 5 years in a similar consulting experience environment.
- Knowledge of different sized wind turbine systems, and experience of site inspections.
- Knowledge of the development and construction process for wind projects.
- SCADA monitoring systems for different wind technologies.
- Knowledge of other forms of low and zero carbon technologies would be beneficial, especially solar and battery systems.
- Data analysis for monthly reporting.
- Knowledge of system design and associated market leading software packages.
- Overview and support of the management of all invoicing and revenue for contracted assets
- Knowledge of the UK planning systems.
- Experience of liaising with PPA providers, insurers and all potential stakeholders; and
- HSE procedures and standards.
- Knowledge and experience of wind modelling software such as WindFarmer or windPRO
- Managing and mentoring of consultancy teams.
- Client management, proposal writing and business development.
- Offering expert advice and guidance to clients in a prompt, commercially focussed and professional manner.
- Commercially aware and experienced in business development and the preparation of financial proposals.
- An established understanding of, and contact network, with renewable developers, investors and banks within the sector (desirable).
- Exceptional project management abilities.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of HSE procedures and standards.
- Ability to manage own workload and a self-starter but also be able to work in a team.
- Full UK driving licence (essential).
- You will be willing to travel with the UK and overseas in line with the needs of the business.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Renewable Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.