Our client is a unique, growing organisation that supports and drives peatland restoration schemes nationally. This company are passionate about conservation and this is a great opportunity for a Partnerships Executive to join this small but growing business. This role forms a key part in the next phase of growth of the business and will involve maintaining and building relationships and communications with current and potential customers operating in peatland restoration.
- We are looking for someone who is eager to develop these opportunities and to deliver a restoration sales plan.
- This person should have a passion for sustainability and climate change, and conservation/environmental issues.
- Customers are currently working on diverse peatland restoration in upland and lowland bogs.
- Someone who is committed to seeing something through to success for all parties, for which a scientific or technical background would be useful but not essential.
- Previous experience in restoration funding schemes, NGOs would be useful.
- A creative thinker who will be valuable in developing appropriate environmental solutions for clients.
- As part of the team you will report to the Sales Director. You will also work closely with our Customer co-ordination Executive, our General Manager.
In summary, the role will include:
- Growing the existing peatland restoration business
- Building and maintaining relationships with current customers
- Regular contact - telephone, email, site visits
- Liaising with customers about detailed requirements
- Developing relationships with new customers in UK and Europe
- Marketing communications develop and maintain
- Attend meetings, conferences
- Ensuring customers receive quality products appropriate to their needs
- Communications / Marketing
- Plan and execute strategies to develop new customers & markets
- Regular review with production team of sales against production
- Report on sales achieved against agreed budget
- Commercial understanding of pricing
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Renewable Energy & Environmental markets.