Our client is one of the fastest growing and highest rated commercial energy suppliers in the UK who specialise in gas power & electricity.
Due to natural growth, they require an experienced customer orientated Metering & Settlement Lead, based at their state-of-the-art offices in Leeds to join the business and contribute to the existing dynamic in the team.
Having grown from just 3 co-founders to 80 staff in a few short years, this is a great time to join a forward-thinking, exceptional market leader in a state-of-the-art office in Leeds.
The Metering & Settlement Lead role is an excellent opportunity to enhance various aspects of the business and be a key part of internal growth. The metering team ensure accurate information is held on internal systems, whilst monitoring the quality of data provided by the customer and industry.
If you're hard working, great at problem solving and have energy industry experience, please apply now.
- Supporting the Billing & Metering Services Manager in the development of compliant and efficient processes throughout various workstreams including Billing, Metering and Settlement.
- Managing the resolution of complex and escalated queries relating to data quality/settlement, technical metering and industry regulations from the team and wider business.
- Liaising with internal customers, to implement systems and process changes to maintain performance against BSCPs and industry regulations.
- Liaising with third parties and external regulatory bodies where required.
- Development of adequate forecasting, data analysis and BAU reporting up to SMT level.
- Support the Business Improvement and IT team to migrate dataflows into in-house systems.
- Quality checking and audits of team and wider business to ensure adherence.
- Supporting the Billing & Metering Team with ad-hoc work as required.
- Ensuring accurate data is maintained on in-house and 3rd party systems to ensure accurate settlement performance and billing.
- Supporting the creation and adherence to KPIs.
- Supporting the Billing & Metering Analysts with BAU tasks as needed.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel.
- Good telephone manner - can communicate effectively and professionally to all stakeholders.
- A logical thought process to resolve queries and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage personal workload, phone calls and queries.
- Ability to work on own, demonstrating drive and initiative.
- Team player, willing to share ideas and techniques with other team colleagues to improve the business.
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- Detailed knowledge of the energy sector and relevant regulations and policies is essential.
- An understanding of the settlement process would be beneficial.
- Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment for this role will be subject to a basic disclosure report from the Disclosure and Barring Service, and security screening.
- Fast-growing, innovative employer
- Fully supportive management
- Full induction and ongoing training provided
- A great working environment with a real team spirit
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Competitive basic salary and benefits package
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.