Marketing Manager - Renewable Energy
$100000 - $110000 per annum plus bonuses and benefits
Senior Sales and Marketing Manager
A Hawaiian renewable energy company specializing in direct current and microgrid technology is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager. The company is on an exciting growth trajectory that it will be executing over the forthcoming years. The company develops and finances microgrids with photovoltaics, battery energy storage, DC appliances, and energy management systems to delivery clean energy.
The company is innovative, entrepreneurial, supportive of work-life balance, and dedicated to upskilling the team. The role comes with a raft of competitive benefits, enquire for more details.
- Promote existing brand, and introduce new products to the market.
- Budgets analysis, annual budget plans, schedule expenditures, and sales targets.
- Market trends, and industry research.
- Implement new sales plans and advertising.
- Attend conferences, and workshops.
- Develop client relationships, negotiating and closing deals
- A degree in marketing, business administration or related field
- 7 years marketing experience
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with HVAC, power and battery systems
- Excellent interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Climate17 is a purpose-led, international renewable energy & sustainability recruitment consulting firm. We provide specialist talent acquisition and market insight services to organisations seeking to reduce their environmental footprint and those working towards the decarbonisation of the energy sector.
Inclusive Application Process
Climate17 is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. We aim to increase diversity across all areas and as such, we are committed to partnering with clients and candidates to create an inclusive and sustainable regenerative world. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. If you require additional support, equipment, or resources to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know.Apply now
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.