Our client is an exciting renewable energy start-up that is undergoing rapid growth. It aims to help facilitate the energy transition demands of the UK and EU by developing and investing into large-scale solar and battery storage projects. Renewable energy and sustainability are their passion, and the whole team truly believes in developing a cleaner and greener world.
The team comprises individuals with a proven track record in both infrastructure investment and the renewables spheres. As the team expands, there is a requirement for a Marketing Manager to establish and grow the company's brand assets and materials.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the company's marketing and PR initiatives. Specifically, to use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning, and to oversee the production of all brand and promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
- Manage the evolution and maintenance of the company brand both visually and perceptually.
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Oversee current offerings and come up with initiatives for new products or services.
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, competitor activity, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Work with the development and operations management to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Preparation of presentations to partners and landlords.
- Approval and oversight of the creative development of promotional materials, website content, copywriting, digital and social media, SEO activity, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- For project management, strong organisational skills, good interpersonal skills, confident and forthright.
- Previous experience in property, cleantech, or sustainability sectors is desirable.
- Identifying and segmenting target audiences and creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns across channels that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Budget control - an understanding of the importance of cost control, an ability to negotiate and secure cost savings within the high-quality expectations.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and an appreciation of what makes great copy with a good fluent narrative style combined with an understanding of the importance of Plain English and an ability to simplify and condense.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong presentation skills.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.