Our client is an innovative green energy consultancy that delivers solutions to energy challenges through technology. As an award-winning provider of clean technology, they find flexibility in energy consumption, delivering sustainability and a path to decarbonisation of our economy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing team as a Marketing Executive. Critical to the growth plans of the business, this is a role where you will be supporting and shaping the communication process, leading the customer's journey.
The company will allow you flexibility to work from home, provide you and opportunity for progression, and support you in acquiring future professional qualifications and training in this area.
Ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in working in sustainability market in similar marketing role, or energy efficiency space, or at least have good knowledge of this area.
Strong educational background in marketing preferred.
- Strategic messaging development, and persona & customer journey development.
- Tactical content, communication, and advertising planning.
- Researching and writing - as a copywriter, you will be able to understand complex ideas and turn them into simple concept and content adapted to the different customer journeys, including blogs, whitepapers, e-books, web copy, articles and advertorials.
- Proofing and checking team copy.
- Creating, building and managing gripping marketing campaigns.
- Bundling collaterals: mailshot, landing page, downloadable, webinars.
- Write compelling stories and captivate your audience.
- Accountable for the accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of all campaigns.
- A confident self-starter thrilled by all aspects of marketing. 1-2 years of experience in a B2B environment, preferably on marketing a technical product or green energy/sustainability solution.
- A Marketing or business-related degree.
- Copywriting and message crafting skills
- Developed IT skills: Email marketing automation platform like Pardot, Advanced PowerPoint skills, MS office, Salesforce, CMS & Adobe Suite knowledge.
- Excellent oral communication.
- A passionate marketer with impeccable attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively both autonomously and successfully with other key members of the team and the wider business.
- Organised and a strong coordinator.
- A self-starter with a 'can do' attitude.
- Travel outside the desk office is minimal but will be required for some events held throughout the year.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.