Our client is an innovative software company that delivers solutions to energy challenges through technology. As an award-winning provider of clean tech, they find flexibility in energy consumption, delivering sustainability and a path to decarbonisation of our economy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing team as a Digital Marketing Executive. This is a role where you will be supporting business development, distributing marketing content throughout customer's journeys.
Ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in working in energy flexibility market in similar marketing role, or energy efficiency space, with a proven track record.
- You will be designing, creating the collaterals and promoting our client's story to educate and convince prospects and helping the sales team in getting meetings.
- Creating, building and managing gripping marketing campaigns.
- Transforming our client's story and content into beautifully designed graphics and collaterals.
- Bundling collaterals: mailshot, landing page, downloadables, webinars, advertising, PPC.
- Distributing the content via an array of software - Pardot, GoToWebinar, AdWords, social media, and website.
- Assembling drip campaigns & ABM 121 for identified personas and adapted to the customer's journeys.
- Accountable for the accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of all campaigns.
- Convincing and nurturing all inbound and outbound leads.
- Producing and supporting the creation of online and offline communications.
- News, webinars, corporate events and direct mail campaigns.
- A Marketing or business-related degree.
- Design skills are essential to this role.
- Copywriting and message crafting skills.
- Developed IT skills: Email marketing automation platform like Pardot, Advanced PowerPoint skills, MS office, Salesforce, CMS & Adobe Suite knowledge.
- Excellent oral communication.
- A passionate marketer with impeccable attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively both autonomously and successfully with other key members of the team and the wider business.
- Organised and a strong coordinator.
- A self-starter with a 'can do' attitude.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.