Our client is a fast-growing private equity business specialising in the renewable energy and property development sectors. They are seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager to primarily represent their renewables group, build brand awareness, and potentially build a team over the next few years. In this brand-new role, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the overall marketing and communications strategy.
The ideal candidate will be very hands-on and have experience of developing marketing strategy. You need to have an interest in clean energy and renewables in order to discuss and explore the sector through writing articles and updating the website.
- Working closely with the leadership team, to develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy, in line with the vision, mission, value proposition and corporate strategy.
- Create content engaging copy that aligns with the brand for external and internal communications for articles, standard client/ investor communications, printed material etc.
- Manage, create and maintain the digital platforms, including the websites and social media platforms.
- Set, monitor and report on marketing goals and KPIs.
- Plan and monitor, together with the Head of Finance and Shared Services, agreed marketing and communication budgets.
- Manage public communications activity including writing press releases and liaising with relevant partners to identify and maximise business development opportunities.
- Co-ordinate marketing activities across the Group to generate leads.
- Assist in the development of the brand and manage the brand; making sure that teams are aware how to use the visual brand and voice in all external communications.
- Implement an effective SEO strategy (where appropriate), using the results to improve quality of marketing generated leads.
- Oversee and manage internal communications across the Group.
Your Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of developing a marketing and communications strategy.
- Enthusiastic about renewable energy.
- Background in digital, content driven marketing.
- Experience in website management and social media.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels.
- Problem solving ability and capacity to take the initiative.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.