Our client is a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for energy (renewables, wind energy, oil and gas) and maritime (offshore structures). Their open industry data platform, cyber security and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries, including maritime and energy.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, pro-active person to join the Regional Communication team as Marketing and Communications Executive for the UK. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for executing UK communications strategies to support lead generation and brand positioning, in alignment with global and regional marketing initiatives and plans.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive that enjoys the content creation and copywriting element of marketing. You will be creating new content for articles and website entries that gives internal and external stakeholders access to the important and interesting work that the client does.
- Support on the delivery of the annual marketing & communications plan, projects and daily marketing activities
- Create and distribute multi-channel customer and prospect campaigns, segmenting data and focusing on performance with detailed reporting
- Develop and execute a social media plan in line with global plans
- Work closely with the UK sales teams & regional comms manager to define and execute marketing & comm strategies with a focus on lead generation
- Website management ensuring the content is relevant and up to date
- Support and organise the delivery of digital and future physical events
- Manage the local UK communications budget with support from regional comms manager
- Produce and/or re use relevant and exciting content to support marcom strategies, such as white papers, research, videos, landing pages, blog posts
- Supplier management for paid investment and design work.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or another relevant field
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role as evidenced on your CV
- Knowledge of techniques and methods of web, digital, and social media marketing
- Skills in the main GTM channels management (i.e., events, email marketing, digital, web & social)
- Knowledge of operative marketing tools (CRM, Content Marketing, GoToWebinar)
- Experience of managing email automation activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Content atomization and production knowledge tailored to channels
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent time management and priority setting skills.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.