Our client is a business that is focussed on supporting organisations make improvements, environmentally, socially, and economically.
They offer an innovative solution to product sourcing for their supply chains, from packaging to finished goods using technology to digitise and optimise sourcing.
This is a chance to work for an early-stage business who is ambitious and growing. Now over 20 strong, they are looking for someone to lead the development and delivery of a Life Cycle Assessment capability.
This opportunity will engage with various stakeholders, including the Head of Sustainability, external academic partners, and an internal engineering team to develop data and LCA calculation tooling with a view to creating a unique dynamic LCA capability.
- Product manage the development of the LCA capability, working alongside engineers, UX designers and academic partners to architect, build, test and deploy the product.
- Architect the data eco-system required to deliver LCA on all products, defining the workflow for onboarding new products into the LCA programme.
- Identify gaps in data and find alternative sources from combination of inventory databases, academic studies, manufacturer/company data and publicly available sources, delivering the integration of these into the LCA solution.
- Work with academic partners to continually improve our methodology and accuracy.
- Regularly engage with the wider team to understand product pipeline and support manufacturer engagement, to build leading proprietary data from the supply-chain.
- Engage with clients to identify user needs and design a leading and fit-for-purpose LCA front-end.
- Ideally a science-based background, experience and understanding of Materials Science is ideal, and someone who has a passion for sustainability
- The successful candidate will be an experienced LCA professional who has experience building complex LCAs using advanced LCA tools and inventory databases.
- You are driven, and ambitious and are comfortable working in a start up environment and can demonstrate a proactive approach.
- Strategic with an eye for detail and you are comfortable in technical content,
- Excellent communication skills
In this role you will be joining a high-performance team who are passionate about making a difference. You will be rewarded with an attractive base salary and a long-term company growth incentive plan.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.