Interconnection & Grid Specialist - Renewable Energy
Good Package and Benefits
In Climate17, we´re looking for a Interconnection and Grid Specialist for one of our International client.
Our client is a leading global developer of renewable energies that relies on a large expertise in the solar sector, with offices in Spain, USA, Japan, Australia, Mexico, Chile & Italy.
Reporting to the Country Manager, and based in Murcia, Valencia or Madrid,
we are looking for an Interconnection & Grid Specialist. .
The selected professional will manage the identifcation, analysis and request for any connection to the grid that may be of interest to the company. What will you do?
- Create and manage an inter-departmental strategy for land acquisition for projects
- Coordinate with other departments and third parties to create the necessary technical documentation for grid access requests
- Manage and supervise grid access requests through available platforms and communicate directly with technical teams at distribution companies and REE
- Coordinate with distribution company technical teams to sign necessary agreements for grid connection
- Global coordination for the commissioning stage of projects
What do we need?
- Engineering Degree, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in the grid access & connection procedures, or design.
- Medium-high level of English.
Sign up to our newsletter
Jobs, insights, resources and more. A fortnightly update, straight to your inbox.