Climate17 are delighted to be supporting our client who are an independent, pan-European sustainability consultancy specialising in the commercial real estate sector.
They require a highly motivated and talented individual to fill the role of a Health and Well Being Consultant to support their growing professional sustainability consultancy team. This opportunity offers a very exciting chance for a key role in order to support existing and new clients with both strategic advice and certification services across Europe.
The position would be to join an existing team of qualified professionals already within the team - including a member of the WELL Faculty, WELL , Fitwel and RESET APs - and due to an increase in interest across the market for human-centric spaces, this key role will act as the focal point for delivery and new business. As a dedicated H&W position with the wider social impact services we offer, this person will provide a centralised point around which to develop our existing services further.
- Support the wider team with H&W input and client advisory services
- Support engagement with clients and other external parties (e.g.heads of sustainability, asset managers, property and facilities management teams)
- Manage and deliver client certification programmes for Fitwel, WELL and RESET
- Work with the service line lead and Board sponsor for H&W to increase client H&W services within the market
- Monitoring and analysis of H&W data and work with the wider team to develop best-in-class integrated ESG reporting frameworks
- Manage client engagements
- Support coordination of building-level H&W improvement programmes
- Support the wider team with regulatory and voluntary sustainability disclosure / reporting (e.g. GRESB, INREV, EPRA, UNPRI, TCFD)
- Support industry engagement (e.g.attending conferences etc).
- Support team management, including Junior Consultants
- A passion for furthering the sustainability agenda, and human-centric buildings within that
- Degree or Masters in related subject
- A H&W qualification in either Fitwel, WELL or RESET
- Experience of managing H&W certification projects
- Proven client management skills, including proposal and presentation writing
- Understanding of UK environmental legislation
- Advanced IT skills
- A second European language
- Business development experience
- Additional technical qualifications
- Experience of working across geographical location
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.