Our client is an innovator in the renewable energy sector, offering smart and sustainable technological solutions. They are currently looking to hire a Head of Marketing.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the overall marketing and communications strategy. This is the ideal opportunity for a bright, motivated individual, familiar with the energy industry, and who is looking for a challenge amid the rapidly changing international energy markets.
This is a chance to join a small but growing company as part of the management team who have big ambitions in the coming years.
- Develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy, in line with the vision, mission, value proposition, and corporate strategy
- Implement an effective SEO strategy, using the results to improve quality of marketing generated leads
- Plan and execute activity in line with agreed marketing budgets
- Set, monitor and report on marketing goals and KPIs
- Provide and research the appropriate marketing resources and tools to support lead generation – nurturing, conversion and retention throughout the client and customer lifecycle
- Maintain and develop the website and digital channels, including social media, natural and paid search and advertising
- Manage public communications activity including media relations, press office, writing and distributing press releases and liaising with relevant partners, clients and customers to identify and maximise business development opportunities
- Manage and grow the brand positioning and recognition, ensuring employees and stakeholders are empowered and informed to function as effective brand advocates
- Proactive collaboration with strategic partners to ensure synchronisation of external campaigns and promotion
- Strong background in digital, content-driven marketing
- Experience in international energy markets, with a track record in defining, developing and rollingout products in the energy space
- Marcomm management experience
- Research and analytical skills
- An understanding of company strategy
- Experience and effectiveness in driving B2B campaigns
- Excellent computer skills in relevant technologies including CRM
- Highly driven, motivated and able to multi-task
- High attention to detail with excellent communication skills
- A team player, with the ability to work both individually and on team projects
- Enthusiastic about green energy and new technology
- Understanding of DERs (particularly energy storage and EV chargers), ancillary services and wholesale trading markets is a strong plus
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.