Our client is a growing national property firm. They have a division that focuses on providing a range of property management, CPO, Valuation, Land Assembly, Development and Consenting to Public Sector, Infrastructure and Energy clients.
They are growing their West Midlands team as a result of a nationwide contract win and are in need of a senior Chartered HSE professional to join the team.
This role is a standalone position initially to lead on all aspects of HSE within multi-million-pound property and FM contracts but as the business grows, the role has the potential to build a team around this person.
- Maintain and develop H&S Policies and Procedures in collaboration with the wider business to ensure high quality policies that meet and exceed contractual, regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Development fire safety policy and other policy along with appropriate procedures for the ongoing championing of best practice as required.
- Develop and oversee the delivery of appropriate H&S audit framework.
- Provide advice and guidance to Property and Asset Managers to ensure property compliance reporting meets and exceeds the appropriate standards under the terms of the contracts.
- Provide oversight and input into procurement process for H&S related contracts.
- Lead with Clients as an H&S expert, providing advice and solutions.
- Take a lead on winning of new business from new clients, often existing clients within the firm in other areas.
- Ensure H&S requirements are embedded within programme management frameworks on contracts.
- Chair, lead and coordinate relevant forums as a lead within the company on safety.
- A chartered safety professional, with experience in providing advice and overseeing the delivery of major projects in Property, FM or construction sectors.
- Experience in building and leading teams.
- Experience in winning HSE consultancy work within the property, FM or construction sectors.
- The ability to establish new and maintain existing relationships.
- A business development-orientated attitude, with a focus on providing excellent service.
- Ability to lead teams and effectively manage to deliver results.
- An ambitious person who wants to develop their career in line with the business.
- Strong communication skills, giving and receiving feedback on a regular basis.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment where flexibility is essential.
- Numerate with strong written and verbal communication.
- Full UK driving licence.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.