Our client is a leading energy consultancy with over 30 years’ experience in the market. They specialise in helping SME’s with a solutions-centric focus on gas and electricity contract procurement. They help customers save money on their energy by managing their energy strategy and providing a bespoke service.
They are embarking on the next step of their sales strategy and are looking to recruit a Head of Internal Sales to oversee and support their sales team.
The main focus of this role is to ensure the monitoring of sales metrics and the pro-active management of the entire sales administration process. The right candidate should be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals and feel comfortable working in a team environment.
The Head of Internal Sales will focus on building a high-performance sales team to ensure lead generation and customer satisfaction.
- Manage, motivate and develop the sales representatives team
- Develop targets for the internal sales team and ensure its implementation
- Track sales targets for team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Training and continuous improvement of sales team
- Perform lead generation and evaluation
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Periodically provide reports on the internal sales activities of the company
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Promote the company’s products and brand
- Participate in developing marketing strategy
- Pitching company’s products/services to prospective clients/customers
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with clients
- Meet sales target and goals
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role and industry
- Experience of managing a sales team
- Ability to multi-task and stay effective
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a senior management team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Must be an excellent communicator – written & verbal
- Must possess good organisational leadership skills
- Must possess people skills, and have the ability to be creative
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.