Climate17 is working with a leading energy company in Essex who are vastly expanding their teams, as the number of sites they look after across the UK grows. They are a company that works hard to deliver what their clients need.
Our client recognises and encourages teamwork, quality, and creativity. They care about the work they do and are fully transparent with their clients about all aspects of the business, from sales and finances, which helps to gain customer's trust.
This fast-growing company are looking for a H&S Manager to join their team. You will report to the Director of Operations, and as a Health and Safety Manager, you will manage the Health and Safety team and support the Operations Director in all aspects of Health and Safety. You will be supporting and driving the organisation in their achievement of a positive Health and Safety culture.
- Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards in the workplace.
- Providing an advisory service to employees on how to minimise and avoid risks and hazards in the workplace.
- Ensuring the business is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation.
- Training all employees to manage, monitor and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace.
- Being responsible for all safety inspections in the workplace.
- Management of health and safety monitoring systems and policies in the workplace.
- Managing emergency procedures and organising emergency teams.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented and investigated.
- Development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
- Provide regular H&S reports to the Senior Management Team.
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors.
- Relevant H&S experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of UK H&S legislation and best practice.
- NEBOSH qualification.
- Enthusiasm and a positive, flexible attitude to work.
- Comfortable working under pressurise and to tight deadlines and on your own initiative.
- Excellent computer skills specifically MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Full clean drivers' licence, with flexibility to travel UK wide and balance with home/office working.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.